Find below the latest information around COVID-19 and what it means for our gym
WHAT DOES THE NEW COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK MEAN FOR GYMS?
New Zealand is in the Orange setting of the Traffic Light system from 11:59pm on Wednesday 13 April 2022.
- ORANGE - Current
- ORANGE: Gyms can open at Orange with no capacity or distancing restrictions.
DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK WHILE WORKING OUT
We highly encourage you to wear a mask to the gym, while circulating inside the gym and when they leave the gym, except when exercising.
WHAT HYGIENE ETIQUETTE DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW?
We ask our members to take responsibility for their personal hygiene and be mindful of fellow members space. Sanitise equipment before and after you use, and keep social distance while working out and while in communal areas.
WHAT IS TRU WOMEN'S GYM DOING TO MINIMISE RISK OF COVID-19 CONTAMINATION?
- Sanitation stations around the gym
- Deep clean regime
- COVID-19 Conditions of Entry to the gym
- Staff will be wearing masks
- Members and staff are required to keep social distance