MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Membership Term The Member agrees to join Tru Women's Gym | THE REAL YOU. Termination of membership during the Membership Term can be done in accordance with clause 6.
At the conclusion of the Membership Term, membership will be terminated automatically, member has 21 days to resign at same price.
The Member agrees to pay the membership fee in advance.
3. Membership Rules
The Member agrees to comply with the rules of Tru Women's Gym. The Member agrees not to commit any illegal acts on the premises of Tru Women's Gym and agrees to comply with Tru Women's Gym health and safety and general behaviour requirements.
Tru Women's Gym reserves the right to ask the Member to leave if Tru Women's Gym considers any activity carried out by the Member is offensive or dangerous to the Member or any other person.
Tru Women's Gym reserves the right to amend the rules from time to time.
4. Membership Entitlements Membership entitles the Member to full use of Tru Women's Gym facilities which includes classes available from time to time. Some classes may need to be booked separately by the Member and are subject to availability. Additional services may not be included in the membership fee and Tru Women's Gym recommends that the Member checks with Tru Women's Gym before using these services.
Tru Women's Gym does not guarantee that the gym equipment or services the Member wishes to use will be available at the time they wish.
5. Terminating a Membership Terminating a membership during term; the Member may apply in writing to terminate her contract. Refunds are not provided unless the member requests to cancel the membership due to medical conditions in which case the member will be required to provide a written document by a Doctor. An early termination fee will occur. Fee is either 25% of the remaining balance of the Membership or a cancellation fee of $150, whichever the lesser value.
Tru Women's Gym can, at any time, terminate a Member’s membership by notice in writing if the Member breaches any of the terms of this membership including:
- breach of the membership rules;
- carrying out offensive or dangerous activities on Tru Women's Gym premises;
- behaving in such a manner at Tru Women's Gym facilities as may, in Tru Women's Gym absolute opinion, be incompatible with continued membership;
- Tru Women's Gym considers the Member to be medically unfit to continue membership and use of gym facilities.
6. Tru Women's Gym Liability
The Member has rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Other than these rights and the rights under this membership, Tru Women's Gym will not be:
a) liable to the Member for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or injury of any kind to the Member or the Member’s property, provided Tru Women's Gym has acted with reasonable care and skill;
b) obliged to give the Member any refund if the Member terminates their membership or fails to use the membership during the Membership Term for any reason.
7. Age Restrictions If an applicant is under 18 years, a parent or legal guardian must sign a consent at the club below before membership will be activated.
UNMANNED HOURS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gym Access Terms and Conditions
All members wishing to gain access to the gym, outside of manned hours will be required to read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions. In addition, prior to gaining access all members must complete a health and safety induction.